Sunday, July 11, 2010

Initial blog

rarin' to go.

Well folks, I've joined the blogging world - at least temporarily. My intention is to blog regularly during our bike ride. I don't know if I'll blog after that or not.
I don't expect anyone to be following this blog yet so I'm writing this as though it is an email - I have it setup to automatically email you when I post it. If you don't want to be emailed just send me a note. You can always go to my blog site (see "bikebrother" link at the bottom of the email to access the blogs.)
On the trip, I will be blogging from my Blackberry which means the blogs will be short on details. I hope to include a highlight of the day and a picture or two. Unfortunately, it will also mean that at the bottom of the post there will be this stupid confidentiality note from MMA because that gets automatically attached to every email I send. I haven't figured out yet how to get directly to my blog site on my Blackberry so I can't edit it out. Any geek out there that can tell me why on my Blackberry I get an error when I try to access blogger. com, please let me know.

Special note to Barb and Doug: if the attached picture takes too long to download, please let me know. The picture was taken from my Blackberry and when I send it to the blog site, I can choose what size to use so I can easily make it smaller.

2 comments:

  1. See my blog at bentbiketour.blogspot.com. No pictures yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging, Dad. I'm looking forward to following your journey.

    ReplyDelete